Honda EU1000i inverter generator is one of the best products of generator that you can find in the market today. The product is considered as a small, portable generator. The usage revolves around powering up an RV or small household. For those who want to know more about the generator, everything you have to understand can be read down below.
They are including the information about the generator at a glance and there will be explanations as well on the specs and key features. Before getting this Honda generator, it is better for you to read this review and information so that you know what to expect and you at least understand briefly about the useful features the Honda EU1000i inverter generator has and can offer. Here they are.
This Honda generator is a 1000 Watt 120V inverter generator. It has the latest technology to make the produced power safe for small appliances and sensitive equipment, such as TV, lights, power tools, fans, smart phones and more. It works safely, too, to charge laptops and other types of computer.
The generator works quietly and it is also lightweight (less than 29lbs), making it perfect as the carry-on generator you can bring in RV or any outdoor trip. With the high fuel efficient (7,1 hours on full tank of gas), this generator is going to be a reliable source of power for many occasions.
Product’s Key Features
There are surely a lot of features in this Honda EU1000i inverter generator that you can be amazed of. Honda is, without a doubt, the best manufacturer for many things, including generator and other types of machineries. This is why this generator product is completed by advanced and useful features. Some of them are;
- Super Quiet Operation – Using generator is often very unpleasant for the ear. Generators are well-known to be very noisy and they do produce buzzing sounds. Thankfully, Honda EU1000i inverter generator has the latest technology to allow the machine to operate very, very quietly. The noise level of the operation is approximately 50dBA and sometimes it is lower. It won’t bother the surrounding with the noise at all.
- Compact and Lightweight – Bringing the generator along the way won’t be something hard at all. This Honda generator is very compact in the design and lightweight as well. The design has a handle on the top of the generator to lift them easily. With the weight less than 29lbs, surely moving them around won’t be any problem at all.
- Safe for Sensitive Equipment – This Honda EU1000i inverter generator is using the latest inverter technology. This is why the power produced by the generator is a clean, stable one. It makes them safe for sensitive and damage-prone gadgets/equipment, including smart phones, laptops and tablets. Do not worry to charge them using the generator as it is completely safe.
- Parallel Features Available – When going on a road trip or camping trip, even the most reliable generator like the Honda EU1000i inverter generator seems to be not enough. If you need to carry two of them, you can always pair them up or use them in parallel setting to double up the power and operate them for longer time. Parallel feature is available and easily managed in this product.
- Oil Alert Technology – One of the worst things that can happen to a generator is getting severely damaged because the oil is low. When the oil is low, there is no way that you can operate the generator properly. In this Honda product, low level of oil will be reported and notified to the owner. With this feature, we can get aware of the oil level all the time.
If you need details on the specifications on the Honda EU1000i inverter generator, you can read them down below. It will give the clear information about the generator’s physical appearance as well as for its performance. Make sure you have read them through before deciding to purchasing this generator or compare it other products:
- Dimensions: 17.7″ x 9.4″ x 15.0″
- Weight: 28.7 lb.
- Types of engine: Honda GXH50
- Wattage: 900 Watts
- Starting System: Recoil/Automatic
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.6 gal.
- Runtime: 3.2 hours (full tank)
- Noise Level: 50 dB(A)
- Warranty: 2 Years
Pros and Cons
There are pros and cons in every single product. This Honda EU1000i inverter generator is completed by plus sides and downsides, too. Thankfully, the pros of this product are way more numerous than the cons. The details about that can be read down below. Everyone considering buying a new generator needs to read this now.
- It uses the inverter technology, producing cleaner power thus safe for sensitive gadgets and small appliances.
- It is super quiet when being operated and won’t bother the surrounding.
- It has compact and ergonomic design, easy to carry anywhere.
- It is very lightweight, making it possible for carry-ons, including for camping and tail gating.
- It comes with great fuel efficiency; last longer and more efficient for portable usage.
- It can be paralleled with another similar unit to double up the power.
- It is completed by safety technologies, including the oil alert and the circuit protector.
- It has 2 year warranty.
- Some people find it hard to start the generator
When it comes to the conclusion, it is safe to say that the generator is very useful and everyone can have tons of benefits of owning them. The performance is highly reliable and it is going to be pretty much helpful for those traveling a lot using RV or doing outdoor trips often, such as going camping or hiking. In the situation where no electricity is possible to be found, the Honda EU1000i inverter generator helps providing clean, stable power.
The portability and compact design, along with the ergonomic handle, of this product is something to consider for sure. This generator can operate without producing any noise and it is light weighted as well. There is no way that the generator won’t damage your gadget and sensitive electronics, too, as the Honda EU1000i inverter generator has the latest inverter technology to allow them use them for many types of appliances.