Quiet Inverter Generator Reviews – Briggs & Stratton Q6500 is an inverter generator model that fueled with gasoline and has peak ability to deliver 6500 surging watts – making it the model with highest capacity amongst other products from the same manufacturer. It is constructed as a part of QuietPower Series, which have main appeal of low noise level as the name implies.
It is a great choice for households that want to invest in a handy generator. The unit is fully capable and reliable enough to use in case you’re often facing major power supply disruption issues, such as significant power outage that can last for a whole day. Other than providing an excellent benefit regarding electricity failure, it is also wonderful to use for outdoor purposes such as camping holidays where there is minimal power access.
Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Quiet Inverter Generator
There are plenty of advantages when it comes to making use of inverter generators. To mention some, it is highly portable, running quietly, and has lower THD percentage. However, there is one common problem that most models in this category have: they have low capacity that makes many people prefer conventional portable generator more.
Luckily, you don’t have to encounter this issue if you decided to go with Briggs & Stratton Q6500. It is a great example of the best generator unit that skillful enough to release higher power than nearly all of its competitors. It provides consistent power for essential appliances at home, including for electronic devices with sensitivity. With 5000 running watts and 6500 surging watts, it offers comparable energy with mid-size generator unit with benefits of less noise, better efficiency, and cleaner execution.
This generator features two output voltages and two USB ports. It also comes with MTS cable connector. You can spot LED lights monitoring, reset button, and overload switch on the control panel. Q6500 is able to run for 14 hours straight at 25% load due to accommodating huge petrol tank.
Another factor that this unit has an upper hand on is the appearance. You’d find most models has utility or industrial design with steel frame and visible innards, which do not apply to the Q6500. It is designed with modern and fully covered looks. Despite the huge physical body, it still manages to be elegant-looking. Even more so, considering it doesn’t roar out loud when running to wake your neighbors up.
With 58kg weighs, it might look intimidating for a portable purpose at first, but it has extendable handle and wheels under that makes it easier to bring around like a suitcase. The extendable handle allows more storage than fixed bar design – one more benefit if you want to place and tuck it away on garage or shed anyway.
Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Specifications
Here are the full technical specifications of Briggs & Stratton Q6500:
- Running watts : 5,000W
- Starting watts : 6,500W
- Fuel Tank Capacity : 5 Gallons
- Fuel type : gasoline
- Run time : 14 hours at 25% load
- Noise level : 66 dB
- Outlets : Four 120V-20A Ground-Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI); one 120V/240V, 30A Locking; and two USB ports.
- Weight : 138 lbs (58 kg)
- Handle style/wheel type : Telescoping luggage-style / 8 inches solid wheels
Briggs & Stratton Q6500 Features
Below are the best features of Briggs & Stratton Q6500:
- Powerful generator units for various home essentials – It features a wide variety of outlets allows you to connect it with different home electrical devices simultaneously.
- Energy-friendly – the fuel-efficient quality lets you to get the most out of each gallon of gas. This unit runs 30% more efficiently at 25% load than standard portable generators when powering household electricity essential. No more worrying about wasting fuel and start to save up some of the power bill.
- Innovative Quiet Power Technology – put away the concern of breaking the peach around your neighborhood during power outage. This generator operates at 60% quieter sound than typical portable generator. This feature makes the machine able to reduce noise by adjusting its engine speed automatically.
- Protective shell design – the all-steel frame covers the system in a protective shell, providing optimum security for all of its internal components.
- High portability – with 30% less weight and 45% more compact design than portable generator standards, it is extremely easy to move and store anywhere. Moreover, it has telescoping handle in suitcase style and eight inches solid wheels so it should be convenient to bring around your property.
Pros and cons
This unit is a very capable quiet inverter generator that suitable for both household and outdoor usage. The greatest advantage is the ability to deliver comparable power with mid-size conventional portable generator despite carrying much less weight and has far better design for portability purpose. The sound it produces is reasonably quiet. The endurance is great due to the size of its tank.
With more than a century of experience, Briggs & Stratton Q6500 is brought to you from the manufacturer. There is no doubt that it is durable power supply equipment with trustworthy performance that you can depend on during times of outage or any lack of power situations. It is more than a convenient pick for a quiet inverter generator with all the features that it brings.